Price £11 per hour
Boost Free Jump
Free Jump is the most popular way of experiencing the Boost Trampoline Park.
The Free Jump session gives you unlimited access to our park, and it is really the best way to see what Boost is all about.
All jumpers must be 4 years of age and over.
During your session you will get:
- 1 hour – unlimited access to all the park’s jump hall facilities.
- Main Jump Area – 42 interconnected trampolines including a tumble lane and more for advanced jumpers.
- Basketball Hoop – with trampoline for crazy hang time before you slam dunk.
- Battle Beam – for gladiator style battling.
- Massive Foam Pit – with 2 jump points including a high diving board and angled trampoline.
- Inflatable Wipe-Out Zone.
- Interactive Climbing Wall with crash mats.
- Cardio Wall with trampolines.
- Trapeze with foam pit.
- Before your first session, all jumpers will need a pair of special BOOST ‘grip socks’ – available from reception or online and yours to keep for just £2.
- All jumpers must wear Boost safety socks. If you’ve purchased Boost socks before, then you won’t need to buy them again. Please remember to bring them with you! (Please note – only Boost socks will be allowed at Boost.
- The minimum age for participants in this session is 4 years of age.
- For toddlers aged between walking age and 4 we have a dedicated toddler soft play area which can also be booked.
- Before your first session, you’ll need to fill in a Liability Waiver for each jumper
- All transactions and bookings made are subject to Boost Trampoline Parks (Leicester) Ltd standard Terms and Conditions
- Arrive Early – Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your jump slot. We get busy and you need to leave enough time to sign a liability waiver, change into your Boost socks and watch a safety video.
- Book in Advance – It’s a great idea to book online in advance if you plan on visiting at weekends and during school holidays – we get busy at these times.