Price £5 per child
Boost Mini Explore
For the Boost Mini’s Explore hour, we turn the Boost Trampoline Park into a wonderful safe and soft world of bouncy trampolines.
Tell kids about learning and, in an instant, they’ll switch off. Invite them to run and bounce around in a wide-open space and you’ll have them hooked and grinning.
Your kids will have the run of the place! For obvious reasons of safety, there a few areas which are out-of-bounds. For the rest, the world of Boost is their oyster! Your kids will run, jump, bounce, skip, hop, smile, scream, laugh and giggle. All this – yet, at the same time, though they won’t know it, they’ll be learning. Not just learning new physical skills, but learning mental and social skills too – how to share, to imagine, to explore, to play, to do stuff together, to look out for others.
During your session you will get:
- Main Jump Area – 42 interconnected trampolines including a tumble lane and more for advanced jumpers.
- Basketball Hoop – with trampoline for crazy hang time before you slam dunk.
- Battle Beam – for gladiator style battling.
- Massive Foam Pit – with 2 jump points including a high diving board and angled trampoline.
- Inflatable Wipe-Out Zone.
- Interactive Climbing Wall with crash mats.
- Cardio Wall with trampolines.
- Trapeze with foam pit.
- Access to our soft play area too!
- Free hot drink for all adult jumpers and Free squash for children jumping.
- 10.00AM – 1.00PM weekdays.
Prices – up to 3 hours of Bouncing!
- £5 per child (up to 5yrs)
- £2.50 per adult
- 10am-1pm Monday-Friday.
- Please note that during school holidays and bank holidays this session is replaced with our Family Explore session.
- Before your first session, all jumpers will need a pair of special BOOST ‘grip socks’ – available from reception or online and yours to keep for just £2.
- All jumpers must wear Boost safety socks. If you’ve purchased Boost socks before, then you won’t need to buy them again. Please remember to bring them with you! (Please note – only Boost socks will be allowed at Boost).
- One adult can accompany up to 2 children.
- The adult must wear our special BOOST socks.
- All participating children must be under the age of 5 years old.
- Before your first session, you’ll need to fill in a Liability Waiver for each jumper.
- All transactions and bookings made are subject to Boost Trampoline Parks (Leicester) Ltd standard Terms and Conditions.
- Arrive Early – Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your jump slot. We get busy and you need to leave enough time to sign a liability waiver, change into your Boost socks and watch a safety video.
- Book in Advance – It’s a great idea to book online in advance if you plan on visiting at weekends and during school holidays – we get busy at these times.