Price from £6 per person
Boost Family Explore
Explore the whole park as a family! Family Explore is for families with children that are under 5 and over 5 who want to explore the park together.
This session allows families the chance to explore the whole park together, rather than over 5’s and under 5’s having to be separated. Due to the nature of this mixture of ages, we ask that parents and their children take extra caution when jumping.
During your session you will get:
- 1 hour – unlimited access to all the park’s jump hall facilities.
- Main Jump Area – 42 interconnected trampolines including a tumble lane and more for advanced jumpers.
- Basketball Hoop – with trampoline for crazy hang time before you slam dunk.
- Battle Beam – for gladiator style battling.
- Massive Foam Pit – with 2 jump points including a high diving board and angled trampoline.
- Inflatable Wipe-Out Zone.
- Interactive Climbing Wall with crash mats.
- Cardio Wall with trampolines.
- Trapeze with foam pit.
- Free hot drink for each adult jumper and Free squash for each child jumping.
- Under 5’s are also able to access the soft play area during this time
- £6 per adult aged 18+
- £6 per child aged 5-17
- £7.50 per toddler aged 0-4
- 9am-10am every Saturday & Sunday.
- We also run Family Explore sessions every weekday during school and bank holidays 9am-10am Monday-Friday.
- 09.00AM – 10.00AM Every Saturday & Sunday
- During school holidays, also runs Monday – Friday 09:00-10:00.
- Also, during school holidays, you can enjoy Family Explore sessions every weekday.
- Before your first session, all jumpers will need a pair of special BOOST ‘grip socks’ – available from reception or online and yours to keep for just £2.
- All jumpers must wear Boost safety socks. If you’ve purchased Boost socks before, then you won’t need to buy them again. Please remember to bring them with you! (Please note – only Boost socks will be allowed at Boost).
- One adult can accompany up to 2 children.
- The adult must wear our special BOOST socks.
- All bookings must include at least one child under the age of 5.
- Before your first session, you’ll need to fill in a Liability Waiver for each jumper.
- All transactions and bookings made are subject to Boost Trampoline Parks (Leicester) Ltd standard Terms and Conditions.
- Arrive Early – Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your jump slot. We get busy and you need to leave enough time to sign a liability waiver, change into your Boost socks and watch a safety video.
- Book in Advance – It’s a great idea to book online in advance if you plan on visiting at weekends and during school holidays – we get busy at these times.