Price £10 per hour
Free Jump is the most popular way of experiencing the Boost Trampoline Park.
For £10 per person + £2 socks you’ll receive the following.
- 1 hour – unlimited access to all the park’s facilities
- Main Jump Area – over 50 interconnected trampolines including 2 tumble lanes for advanced jumpers
- Extreme Dodgeball Courts – with raised central sections for amazing action
- Basketball Hoops – with trampolines for crazy hang time before you slam dunk
- Battle Beam – for gladiator style battling
- Fidget Ladder
- Massive Foam Pit – with 3 jump points including a high diving board and angled trampoline
- Wipe-Out Zone
Book in Advance
It’s a great idea to book online in advance if you plan on visiting at weekends and during school holidays – we get really busy at these times.
The minimum age for jumpers at Boost is 4 in the main jump arena. For toddlers aged between walking age and 4 we have a dedicated toddler jump area.
All jumpers must wear Boost safety socks. These can be purchased online or in reception for £2 per pair. If you’ve purchased Boost socks before, then you won’t need to buy them again. Please remember to bring them with you! (Please note – only Boost socks will be allowed at Boost).
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your jump slot. We get really busy and you need to leave enough time to sign a liability waiver, change into your Boost socks and watch a safety video.