Price £6.95 Per Person - Carers Jump For Free
Sensory Sessions are designed for families of children with disabilities and special needs. With low lighting and a calm atmosphere you can enjoy yourself with ease.
“Sensory Sessions are a great idea! It makes coming to Boost much less stressful!”
- 4pm – 7pm the first Wednesday of every month during term time only*.
- £6.95 Per Person
- Carers jump for FREE
- Everyone jumping will need a pair of Boost £2 socks (for safety purposes)
- Before arriving for your session you will need to fill out a waiver (if not completed already – valid for 12 months)
- Make sure to arrive 30 minutes early
- Everyone is required to watch the safety video before getting onto the trampolines.
(Please feel free to bring your Boost socks if previously purchased)
We look forward to seeing you soon!
To book please ring 01604 438 181
*The Sensory Session is designed to be run during periods of calm, where Boost are able to offer a contrasting experienced to the hype of our normal sessions. The Sensory Session is a charitable session heavily subsidised by Boost.