These Terms and Conditions apply to the booking of a Boost Free-jumping session, Boost Mini session, Boost Party and any ancillary products (the activities) at Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd.
- These Terms and Conditions contain important information regarding participation by you and the members of your party and accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd.
- Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the activities or close any specific features for any reason and without notice.
- COVID19 – Park features may be closed to the public at any time.
- COVID19 – Face masks must be worn on certain park features by jumpers of all ages.
Price and Payment
- All bookings must be paid for at the time of booking at the rates and prices advertised by the Company.
- The Company shall send a booking confirmation detailing all activities booked by you and the date and time reserved for such activities. All booking requests shall only be deemed accepted by the Company upon issue of such booking confirmation.
- Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd reserves the right to change its prices at any time. As much notice as possible will be given should a change in price occur.
- No refunds will be given for transactions made by gift vouchers. Bookings may be transferred in adherence with our transfer policy.
- Gift/E-vouchers Can be used in payment for the following Jump products. Boost Fitness – Boost Jump – Family Explore – Minis Explore – After school club.
- Gift/E-vouchers are Not valid for use on Party packages, cafe food/drink & Boost merchandaise.
- Gift/E-vouchers are only valid for use against full price sessions. No further discounts/offers can be used when purchasing sessions with Gift/E-vouchers.
- E-vouchers can be used to purchase sessions online or at our reception desk. The remaining balance after a purchase will stay on the voucher for use on a future booking.
- Gift/E-vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift/E-vouchers are none refundable.
- Boost discount codes are valid on NEW bookings only. Refunds will not be given for missed offers. For all up to date news on offers & events please sign up to the Boost Emailer or follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
- Boost Return visit voucher codes are valid 24 hours after your visit and upto 14 days afterwards. The code is valid for 1 use only and will expire once entered into our online booking system. Valid on online bookings only. Refunds will not be given for missed offers.
- If bookings are moved, rights to refund are foregone.
- You shall be entitled to cancel your booking subject to Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd receiving your cancellation request at least 7 days prior to the date and time stated on the booking confirmation. You will be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause.
- If you cancel your booking less than 7 days prior to the date and time stated on the booking confirmation, and up to 24 hours prior to the date and time stated on the booking confirmation, you will receive a credit note for the amount paid for your booking.
- If you cancel your booking less than 24 hours prior to the date and time stated on the booking confirmation you will not receive a refund or credit note.
- Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd shall be entitled to cancel a booking at any time. In the event the Company decides to cancel your booking, it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible and you will be entitled to a full refund limited to the sums paid in relation to the booking being cancelled, and no other compensation shall be payable.
- In the event that it proves necessary for Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd to close any or all of the activities for reasons beyond their control, and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or whole).
Refunds and Amendments
- Any refund due in accordance with these Booking Terms and Conditions can only be made to the same debit or credit card used to make the booking, or if the card has subsequently expired, by bank transfer.
- Payments made by Gift Voucher will be refunded by the issuing of a replacement Gift Voucher to the same value.
- The activities include all variations of trampolining, and participation is not without risk as serious misuse could be fatal. All participants must attend and pay strict attention to a safety briefing prior to every park session.
- Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd reserve the right to refuse admittance to participants or to remove a participant from the premises should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes a participant whose behaviour is considered unsafe, or who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The decision of the Duty Manager will be final.
- On the basis of health and safety Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
- After the safety briefing, participants will not be individually supervised by a Court Monitor. A responsible adult (aged 18 years or over) must remain on site for any child under the age of 14. Participating adults must sign a waiver stating that s/he will accept responsibility for the safety of themselves and for supervision of children in their care.
- Children under 5 are permitted to participate in the Boost Minis designated area of the park, and must be accompanied in that area at all times by a responsible adult (aged 18 years or over).
- All trampolines are restricted to a weight limit of 111kg (17.5 stone). Participants over this weight limit are not permitted to jump in the park as this represents a considerable risk to the participating individual themselves.
- Any person using the facilities must complete, or have a waiver completed on their behalf. Those participants under 18, or any participant without the capability to complete their own waiver, must ensure a legal guardian has completed a waiver on their behalf.
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition, or have any health concerns, you should seek advice from your healthcare professional prior to jumping.
- If you are pregnant you are not permitted to partake in any of the activities.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd in the event that any participant is not permitted to, refused permission or decides not to, undertake or complete the activities.
- Please note – We have introduce new COVID19 safe practices at both of our sites to ensure that our parks are COVID safe. Please read all signage and ensure that all new rules & regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Participants must be dressed appropriately, wearing clothing appropriate for the activity. Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd reserve the right to refuse admittance to the park to any participant who is not appropriately dressed.
- All participants should ensure they remove all jewellery, watches, fitbits, belts, clothing studs or other sharp items of clothing that may cause damage to yourself before participating in any activities.
- All participants are required to wear Boost jump socks to increase grip and for hygiene reasons whilst in the park.
- Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd shall not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items of persons resulting from participation in the activities.
- COVID19 – Face masks are compulsary for some of our park features. *These will not be provide by Boost Trampoline Parks. If you wish to use these features, please ensure that you bring a facemask with you when you visit.
Group and Party Bookings
- Party and group bookings are to be paid in full at the time of booking. The company will refund any cancelled parties, or consider date amendments, provided that at least 14 days notice is given prior to the party/group booking date and time within the booking confirmation. If you cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to the date and time stated on the booking confirmation, then no refund will be given.
- Should any member of the party/group have specific dietary requirements these must be communicated at the time of booking to ensure these requirements are met where possible. Failure to provide adequate notice of any changes to dietary requirements may lead to an inability to supply said requirements.
- The addition or reduction of guests to a birthday party or group booking must be completed under the following conditions; the remaining number of guests does not fall below 10, that Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd has adequate space to accommodate additional participants and finally, all changes are made in accordance to the refund and transfer policy.
- A party is required to present themselves to a member of staff 30 minutes prior to the confirmed jump time. Rights of admission can be refused at any time in the case of excessive lateness.
- Should your party arrive late you will not automatically be granted the full hour on the trampolines, and this will be subject to availability and at the Duty Manager’s discretion.
- For a children’s party the parent or guardian of the party child must stay on site at all times and is responsible for the behaviour of all children. Any behaviour deemed by the Company to be unacceptable will be explained to the parent/guardian and may necessitate the party to end prematurely.
- Any person causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures or fittings of Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd will be liable to pay for the rectification of any damage caused. This includes any damage caused by misuse of equipment and/or failure to comply to supplied guidance.
- Boost Trampoline Parks (Northampton) Ltd does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to personal property whilst onsite. This includes vehicles in surrounding car parks or parked on neighbouring roads. Vehicles and their contents are left at their owner’s risk.
- Nothing in these Booking Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Company for death or personal injury, however the Company shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any Participant howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the sum insured under the insurance policy held by the Company in the insurance year in which the claimant’s claim is first notified.
- The Company shall not be liable under any circumstances to the Customer or any third party for any indirect or consequential loss of profit, consequential or other economic loss suffered by the party howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise.
- These Booking Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.