FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes! We strongly advise you to book online before arrival to avoid disappointment. We can get really busy during weekends and school holidays.
Our website has real-time booking updates, so you can see how many spaces are free at any time.
Booking online is also cheaper as we offer a pre-booking discount. Walk-in & over the phone prices are charged at a slightly higher rate.
We’ll always try our best to fit you in.
However, if we’re extremely busy, then you must make the most of the time remaining in your time slot.
We always advise you to arrive 30 minutes early to avoid disappointment.
We have a raised viewing gallery and cafe which overlooks the whole park. Please feel free to watch your children bounce whilst enjoying a drink or something to eat. This area has access to Free WIFI for customer use. A ticket is not required for spectators.
Yes, we have FREE allocated parking for all our guests at Boost both of our parks. You may be required to register your vehicle at our reception upon arrival. Parking is valid for up to 4 hours. Our car park gates will be locked 15 minutes after closing time.
Our parks have allotted disabled parking bays located just outside our entrance. Our reception desks are fitted with a hearing loop system ( please set your hearing aid to setting T) Disabled toilets are located at ground level. We have a lift to access our first floor cafe areas.
You must sign a liability waiver before jumping at Boost.
A parent or guardian must sign a waiver on behalf of anyone under the age of 18.
Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
A completed waiver is valid for 12 months.
You can sign a waiver when you arrive at the park although we advise you to complete one online at the time of booking.
1 Adult to 2 Children. Safety is our number one priority, and with smaller children, adult guardians play an important role in inclusive play.
- There is a great service to the Riverside Park bus stop.
(on nearby Fairground Way).
- Most days there is a bus (number 3 or 5) every 30 minutes.
- The closest bus stop to our park is the Museum way bus stop.
- From Northampton center, all services run direct with no transfers required, and take on average 11 minutes.
- Estimated price £1 - £3
- You can find full details about buses to Riverside Park at www.stagecoachbus.com
Closest Train station
- Northampton train station
- Approx a 35 minute walk from our park
- 11 minute taxi ride from door to door
- 15 minute bus ride
- Boost Northampton has free parking for our guests.
- Please note that our gates will be locked within 20 minutes of the last session of the day.
- There is a great bus service in and around Leicester.
- The closest bus stop is on the opposite side of the road ( Leicester Mercury bus stop )
- The closest bus station is approx 2km ( 10 minute walk )
- You can find full details about the local bus service & plan your route at www.firstbus.co.uk
- Our park is a short 5 minute walk from Leicester train station.
( Just the other side of the road. )
- Our park has limited free parking for guests only.
- Please note that you may be required to enter your vehicle reg number at our reception upon arrival.