Explore the whole park – this session is perfectly designed for Under 4s & their parents/guardians*
For the Boost Mini’s Explore hour, we turn the Boost Trampoline Park into a wonderful safe and soft world of bouncy trampolines.
Tell kids about learning and, in an instant, they’ll switch off. Invite them to run and bounce around in a wide-open space and you’ll have them hooked and grinning.
Your kids will have the run of the place! For obvious reasons of safety, there a few areas which are out-of-bounds. For the rest, the world of Boost is their oyster! Your kids will run, jump, bounce, skip, hop, smile, scream, laugh and giggle. All this – yet, at the same time, they’ll be learning. Not just learning new physical skills, but learning mental and social skills too – how to share, to imagine, to explore, to play, to do stuff together, to look out for others.
During your session you will get access to:
- Main Jump Area – full of interconnected trampolines including a tumble lane and more for advanced jumpers.
- Basketball Hoop – with a trampoline for crazy hang time before you slam dunk.
- Battle Beam – for gladiator style battling.
- Massive Foam Pit – with jump points including a high diving board and angled trampoline.
- Inflatable Fun Zone.
- Much More!
- £5 per child
- £2.50 per parent/guardian
- 1 parent/guardian per 2 children maximum
- Monday – Friday 10-1pm (term time only – check our family explore during school holiday periods)
*Note: on very rare occasions where pre-bookings exist at Northampton, a structured session for mini explore is offered to ensure toddlers remain separated from other clients.