Explore the whole park – this session is perfectly designed for Under 4s & their parents/guardians*
For the Boost Mini’s Explore hour, we turn the Boost Trampoline Park into a wonderfully safe and soft world of bouncy trampolines.
Tell kids about learning and, in an instant, they’ll switch off. Invite them to run and bounce around in a wide-open space and you’ll have them hooked and grinning.
Your kids will have the run of the place! For obvious reasons of safety, there a few areas which are out-of-bounds. For the rest, the world of Boost is their oyster! Your kids will run, jump, bounce, skip, hop, smile, scream, laugh and giggle. All this – yet, at the same time, they’ll be learning. Not just learning new physical skills, but learning mental and social skills too – how to share, to imagine, to explore, to play, to do stuff together, to look out for others.
During your session you will get access to:
- Main Jump Area – full of interconnected trampolines including a tumble lane and more for advanced jumpers.
- Basketball Hoop – with a trampoline for crazy hang time before you slam dunk. *Leicester only
- Battle Beam – for gladiator-style battling.
- Massive Foam Pit – with jump points including a high diving board and angled trampoline.
- Much More!
A 2-hour session running from 12pm-2pm & 2pm – 4pm weekdays during term time:
- A 2-hour session for 1 child + 1 Adult: Online £12.50 – Walk-in £14
- A 2-hour session for 2 children + 1 Adult or 1 child + 2 Adults: Online £15.50 – Walk-in £17
- A 2-hour session for 2 children + 2 Adults: Online £25 – Walk-in £28
- Monday – Friday from 12pm-2pm & 2pm – 4pm (term time only )
- Please see our time tables page for school holiday session times.
Northampton Timetable – Leicester Timetable
*Note: on very rare occasions where pre-bookings exist at Northampton, a structured session for mini explore is offered to ensure toddlers remain separated from other clients. Certain areas of the park may be closed for these sessions.